Designed in East London for the commuter cyclist (by a commuter cyclist), the roll top backpack can also be attached to a bicycle pannier rack.
This spacious bag is loved by all, cyclists or non-cyclists. It is robust and minimalist but packs in all the functionalities of Goodordering's classic range, including multiple inside and outside pockets. Use this bag to carry around your laptop and work gear as well as items such as water bottles and umbrellas in the side pockets. It's also caught wind that this bag is a perfect travel companion fitting within new flight cabin luggage dimensions for most airlines.
The main fabric is made from sustainable materials - recycled water bottles which are woven into a strong post-consumer recycled polyester. The polyester is layered with a waterproof coating. You will also be able to stay visible and safe with the reflective details on the side pockets and backpack straps. Padded mesh faced shoulder straps make for a very comfortable carry.
PLEASE NOTE: Attaching this bag to a pannier rack can be a little fiddly at first, but bare with it and it will become easier once you have done it a few times.
Goodordering Monochrome Rolltop Backpack Pannier
- Tech: Fits 13 or 15 inch laptops, see overall dimension for fit.
- Dimensions at its largest: 36cm (height) x 32cm x 14cm
- Dimensions at its smallest: 41cm x 32cm x 15cm
- Packed Dimensions: 41cm x 32cm x 6cm (can be flat packed)
- Volume: 28.8L (unrolled) / 19.5L (rolled)
- Weight: 0.85kg
- Does it attached to a bicycle: yes